These are my collections of pics from my celly I snap when i'm being the "Man About Town". They are here strictly for your and my entertainment. So just enjoy. If you want to make your own Blog or MoBlog (mobile blog) email me, skype me or hit me up on the celly and i'll think about teaching you. Holla

Monday, June 02, 2008

See the Hidden Infobar in iTunes

Ok so by now everybody knows that iTunes can show you how much music, video, photos and preverbal other you have on your iPod. It is displayed in a bar graph under the summary tab of your device's information screens. Did you know that if you click on the aforementioned bar graph that it will sneakily display even more information. So the next time you plug in your second brain; other wise know as you iPod, give that little bar graph a click. You will see the count switch from size info you always see to and item inventory count. Click that sucker again and you will see how many days you can trip the lights fantastic to your Rick Astley collection of One Hit Wonders, or practice you bad voiceover skills to the hottest episode of Naruto. Give this tid-bit a spin and tell me what you think. Untill I have a chance to release another hot topic, love peace and chicken grease! -doc


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home