These are my collections of pics from my celly I snap when i'm being the "Man About Town". They are here strictly for your and my entertainment. So just enjoy. If you want to make your own Blog or MoBlog (mobile blog) email me, skype me or hit me up on the celly and i'll think about teaching you. Holla

Monday, June 02, 2008

Powerset is off the Web 2.0 Hook

Powerset
Powerset is excited to announce the launch of our first product, which reinvents the search and discovery experience for Wikipedia articles.

Instead of being limited to keywords, Powerset allows you to enter keywords, phrases, or questions. Instead of just showing you a list of blue links, Powerset gives you more accurate search results, often answering questions directly, and aggregates information from across multiple articles. Finally, instead of leaving you at the search page, Powerset's technology follows you into enhanced Wikipedia articles, giving you a better way to digest and navigate content quickly. This post serves as a jumping-off point for all of the key information about the launch.

If you're all about immediate satisfaction, go straight to Powerset.com and start searching. If you aren't sure where to start, use our query examples at the bottom of our homepage. Powerset is packing a lot of features into this release.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home