These are my collections of pics from my celly I snap when i'm being the "Man About Town". They are here strictly for your and my entertainment. So just enjoy. If you want to make your own Blog or MoBlog (mobile blog) email me, skype me or hit me up on the celly and i'll think about teaching you. Holla

Monday, June 02, 2008

The Worst Infomercial Ever

So I’m watching Comedy Central and soon after those irritating GGW (girls gone wild) Spring Break commercials I saw this little gem. This PC helper software and service is supposed to help you; over the phone, get rid of spyware and virii. As you know most of these things are total crap and can be obtained as free to low-cost utilities from www.versiontracker.com. The best part of the fiasco is the Macintosh computers in the advertisement with windows BSODs (blue screens of death). They are not even Intel Macs but they are shown running Outlook and kicking out windows errors. The clincher is the hero shot of a Mac keyboard during the final hardsell screens. Look and laugh but please don’t buy any of this crap as you will surley be had.

These outfits should be run out of business not given airtime for lousy commercials hocking purely useless software.

Just a thought

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home