These are my collections of pics from my celly I snap when i'm being the "Man About Town". They are here strictly for your and my entertainment. So just enjoy. If you want to make your own Blog or MoBlog (mobile blog) email me, skype me or hit me up on the celly and i'll think about teaching you. Holla

Friday, June 20, 2008

Hot new Sony Camera coming soon

sony-hdr-cx12-handycam
Uploaded with plasq's Skitch!

Sony HDR-CX12 Handycam Camcorder

This is new. The Sony HDR-CX12 Handycam ($900; Aug.) is an HD camcorder with Smile Shutter technology, which captures great photos while recording videos at the same time. It works like this — while recording, the camera detects smiles and automatically takes and saves a photo without you having to lift a finger, and without disrupting the video. The HDR-CX12 can record full 1920 x 1080 HD video and 10-megapixel photos on Sony Memory Stick PRO Duo media and any Memory Stick PRO Duo (Mark2) media cards (it ships with a 4GB card). It also features a 2.7-inch Clear Photo LCD Plus screen, Dolby Digital 5.1-channel surround sound recording, and a built-in zoom microphone.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home